Atreus Keyboards, Mae Sot, Thailand [December 2014 - present]
- Created and documented a design for a small keyboard to be constructed from readily-available DIY parts.
- Wrote a USB keyboard firmware from scratch for the ATMega32u4 chip.
- Started and ran a small business selling and supporting kits and fully-assembled keyboards to a worldwide customer base.
Heroku, San Francisco, CA [October 2011 - December 2014]
Sonian, Newton, MA [April 2009 - September 2011]
- Helped design and implement a document parsing, indexing, and archival pipeline in Clojure which functioned at petabyte level.
- Developed Leiningen project automation tool originally for our in-house needs, which got
turned into a public project with many thousands of users and hundreds of contributors.
Evri, Seattle, WA [August 2007 - March 2009]
- Wrote a system to gather documents from feed subscriptions
and web crawling for an NLP indexing system which scaled out
to many distributed nodes and millions of documents.
- Helped build a web application allowing people to see at a
glance how entites are connected to other things in the